The kendama is a toy made up of a stick, one end of which is the handle, with a point (acting like a spear) at the other end. Near the point are two shallow cups opposite one another. Think of it like a small hammer, with cups which look like hammerheads, and between them is the point. The two cups are called the big cup and the small cup. One is just a little bit smaller than the other. The end of the handle also has a cup, which is called the medium cup. It also has a ball connected to the stick by a 16-inch (40 cm) string. This is a simple device, but the game has spawned the biggest kendama following in Japan.
You might also like
- 7 Funniest Dodgeball Team Names You Will Never Forget
- 10 Funniest Commencement Speeches to Keep You Awake
- 7 Funniest Voicemail Greetings That Will Make You Chuckle
- These 12 Funniest Gamertags Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
- 7 Funniest Siri Responses That Will Make You Smile
- 7 World’s Biggest Gummy Worms for Your Sweet Tooth