Epitaphs say a lot about the people who passed. Most of them are touching, saying how good of a mother, father, sibling, child, or a friend the dead person is. Those who are visiting grave and even the passersby look at the tombstone and read the message that’s engraved in there. Even if you haven’t met that person or you don’t know him personally, you’ll have a general idea on what he was like when he was alive through the epitaph. Some people had a funny personality when they were living, which they took to the grave with the hilarious messages on their tombstone. Here are some of the funniest epitaphs that will make you laugh.
You might also like
- 20 Funniest Pick Up Lines That Can Win Anyone’s Heart
- Plays Where 7 Funniest Shakespeare Monologues Can Be Found
- 7 Funniest Insults That You Can Tell Your Best Friends
- These 15 Funniest Pictures are Enough to Put You in a Good Mood
- 7 Funniest Epitaphs That Actually Appear on Real Tombstones
- 7 Funniest Dodgeball Team Names You Will Never Forget