Epitaphs say a lot about the people who passed. Most of them are touching, saying how good of a mother, father, sibling, child, or a friend the dead person is. Those who are visiting grave and even the passersby look at the tombstone and read the message that’s engraved in there. Even if you haven’t met that person or you don’t know him personally, you’ll have a general idea on what he was like when he was alive through the epitaph. Some people had a funny personality when they were living, which they took to the grave with the hilarious messages on their tombstone. Here are some of the funniest epitaphs that will make you laugh.
You might also like
- 7 Funniest Epitaphs That Actually Appear on Real Tombstones
- 7 Funniest Voicemail Greetings That Will Make You Chuckle
- 7 Funny Things That Only People Who Exercise Would Understand
- 20 Funniest Pick Up Lines That Can Win Anyone’s Heart
- 25 Funniest Halloween Costumes to Lighten up the Party
- 7 World’s Biggest Gummy Worms for Your Sweet Tooth