Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which two words with opposite meanings are used. They can either be next to each other like for instance “act naturally” or there may be words between them like, “I can resist anything, except temptation “. Oxymorons can be used to add some spice to the sentence, or to make people think or laugh. There are those that are amusing, while others can be cruel. To help you get more feel on these, we created a list of the funniest oxymorons that will make you both laugh and think. Here they are.
You might also like
- 7 Funniest Epitaphs That Actually Appear on Real Tombstones
- 7 Funniest Oxymorons That Will Make You Think and Then Laugh
- 7 Funniest Graduation Speeches You’ll Never Forget
- Meet 7 of the Biggest Bodybuilders of All Time
- 7 Interesting Kendama Facts, Including the Biggest Kendama
- 15 Funniest Usernames That Will Make You Chuckle