Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which two words with opposite meanings are used. They can either be next to each other like for instance “act naturally” or there may be words between them like, “I can resist anything, except temptation “. Oxymorons can be used to add some spice to the sentence, or to make people think or laugh. There are those that are amusing, while others can be cruel. To help you get more feel on these, we created a list of the funniest oxymorons that will make you both laugh and think. Here they are.
You might also like
- 7 Funny Things That Only People Who Exercise Would Understand
- 10 Funniest Commencement Speeches to Keep You Awake
- 7 World’s Biggest Gummy Worms for Your Sweet Tooth
- 7 Funniest Voicemail Greetings That Will Make You Chuckle
- 7 Funniest Things to Ask Siri When You’re Bored
- 20 Funniest Pick Up Lines That Can Win Anyone’s Heart