Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which two words with opposite meanings are used. They can either be next to each other like for instance “act naturally” or there may be words between them like, “I can resist anything, except temptation “. Oxymorons can be used to add some spice to the sentence, or to make people think or laugh. There are those that are amusing, while others can be cruel. To help you get more feel on these, we created a list of the funniest oxymorons that will make you both laugh and think. Here they are.
You might also like
- 15 Funniest Usernames That Will Make You Chuckle
- 7 Funniest Graduation Speeches You’ll Never Forget
- These 15 Funniest Pictures are Enough to Put You in a Good Mood
- 7 Funniest Pets and People Photo That Will Make Your Day
- 7 Funny Things That Only People Who Exercise Would Understand
- 7 Funniest Siri Responses That Will Make You Smile