Oxymoron is a figure of speech in which two words with opposite meanings are used. They can either be next to each other like for instance “act naturally” or there may be words between them like, “I can resist anything, except temptation “. Oxymorons can be used to add some spice to the sentence, or to make people think or laugh. There are those that are amusing, while others can be cruel. To help you get more feel on these, we created a list of the funniest oxymorons that will make you both laugh and think. Here they are.
You might also like
- 7 Funniest Knock Knock Jokes That Can Make You Cry Laughing
- Plays Where 7 Funniest Shakespeare Monologues Can Be Found
- 7 Funniest Misheard Lyrics That You Got Wrong Too
- 12 of the Funniest Jokes Ever That Will Keep You Laughing
- Meet 7 of the Biggest Bodybuilders of All Time
- These 15 Funniest Pictures are Enough to Put You in a Good Mood