The origin of the knock knock jokes is still unclear, but it has been around for years, making people laugh. However, it was said that it was in the 1900s that a joke style that was similar to this became popular in which the person would ask someone if he knew of a certain name, who would then ask who, until the pun is delivered. A game variation was popularized in 1929 and in 1936, the joke style that we know today first came out in an advertisement. Whatever the real origin is, what we’re sure about is that you may end up crying because of too much laughs on these funniest knock knock jokes.
You might also like
- 7 Funny Things That Only People Who Exercise Would Understand
- You’ll Definitely Laugh at These 7 Funniest Nigger Jokes
- 7 Jaw Dropping Facts About the Biggest Anaconda on Record
- 7 Interesting Kendama Facts, Including the Biggest Kendama
- 20 Funniest Pick Up Lines That Can Win Anyone’s Heart
- Get to Know the 6 Biggest Yielding Cannabis Strains